Unable to create Patient Resource

shraddha gupta

Dec 28, 2022, 11:14:25 PM12/28/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Team,

I am trying to create a patient resource in Cerner secured sandbox. I have added the required scopes system/Patient.write to be able to POST a patient FHIR resource. However, i get 422 Unprocessable entity HTTP response and the attached error.

The x-request-ID is  70c0d795-ed36-4b91-aa26-daee1a58be81+As3d_8wVt.

Attaching the FHIR resource content as well. I took the example for an existing patient FHIR resource and removed the JSON fields that I do not want. On successful creation of Patient, I want to add procedures and conditions for the same patient.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks and Regards,
Shraddha Gupta

HTTP POST Response.PNG
Cerner Patient FHIR resource.json

shraddha gupta

Jan 9, 2023, 5:45:32 PM1/9/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello All,

Appreciate some response /help here on this topic please.

Thanks and Regards,
Shraddha Gupta

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Jan 11, 2023, 7:41:55 PM1/11/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
You can view the requirements as well as an example of what this request should look like on our documentation site [1]. The first item in identifiers should be an assigner.reference with the patient's Organization:

  "identifier": [
    {
      "assigner": {
        "reference": "Organization/675844"