Authorization app launch issues for all new or updated app registration

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Jul 17, 2019, 1:47:03 PM7/17/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello everyone,

We recently identified a deployment issue with code Console app registration, and "Begin Testing" flows.  Due to this issue, all NEW app registrations, or app UPDATES, the changes are not reflected in our Authorization server which causes app launches to fail.  We are currently evaluating options, and will try to resolve this issue as quick as we can.  We apologize for issues caused.

Regards,
Kol

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Jul 17, 2019, 4:38:48 PM7/17/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello everyone!

I have an update!  We've resolved this issue and everything is working again!  Please let us know if you are still seeing an issue with your app.

Regards,
Kol