Patient facing standalone app access denied in redirect URL

Yashica Jain

Jun 23, 2020, 3:02:00 PM6/23/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello All,
I am starting the development of test web application - patient facing standalone launch app in Cerner sandbox Developer portal.

Following is the authorization request URL with status code 303:

I am getting access denied in the redirect URL with status code 304:

Following are the configurations in the application for patient login through OAuth2:

Client id=291b19c8-d69e-40c2-85b0-57815be23fcf
Scope=profile, patient/*.read, launch/patient, online_access
Authorization-grant-type=authorization_code

Kindly let me know how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.

yashic...@icorprated.com

Jun 24, 2020, 3:50:15 AM6/24/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Correlation ID: 6128d2e7-3749-4d50-8efb-5a674d3f8c43

yashic...@icorprated.com

Jun 30, 2020, 12:34:47 AM6/30/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Can someone please take a look into this issue?

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Jun 30, 2020, 9:15:06 AM6/30/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Apologies for the delay. Are you hard-coding this URLs? The Authorization URI and Token URI both are not URIs that belong to the current sanbox environment. You should be discovering this URIs through the metadata endpoint:

Thank you,
Ben (Cerner)