SMART on FHIR test data for vital records - birth data pt

Cynthia Bush

Dec 7, 2022, 9:27:16 AM12/7/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,
In 2019 a request to add the attached pt to the sandbox.  I don't see pt listed in the public sandbox test data.  Could this please be made available?  It looks like it was added based on this conversation. https://groups.google.com/g/cerner-fhir-developers/c/xJAfmO9Jru0/m/fb2U_yX2AQAJ

Thank you!
-Cindy

Cynthia Bush

Dec 7, 2022, 9:30:46 AM12/7/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Attaching test pt originally added to sandbox.
BFDR_FHIR testpt Cerner_12.2022.xlsx

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Dec 16, 2022, 9:33:52 PM12/16/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
We used a different domain in 2019, and it looks like these data were for the previous domain. I'll have this looked into to find an existing patient. What data are you looking for?

You can also look for some of this through a Patient search (i.e. /Patient?birthdate=2022). If you need information about the mother, you can search for the RelatedPerson to obtain their id (i.e. /RelatedPerson?patient=12758835&-relationship-level=http://hl7.org/fhir/resource-types|Patient).

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)

Cynthia Bush

Jan 2, 2023, 9:27:33 PM1/2/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Thank you, Aaron! I've attached some test cases that includes data on characteristics on labor and delivery.  Are you able to add this type of information to your updated domain?  We have state vital records offices and their electronic birth registration system vendors testing these types of data at the January HL7 FHIR Connectathon.  Appreciate your time!
BFDR Test Cases - 2023-01-Connectathon (2).xlsx