Test patient request with active order for eye exam in Authorized sandbox

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

ibrahim seven

Jan 24, 2021, 1:43:29 PM1/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Cerner Team,

We are developing a smart app to retrieve patients that has an active order for fundus photography. Can you please create a patient in the secured sandbox with the below order added?

1)      ServiceRequest.code= Fundus Photography: 20067007

2)      Service.Request.details= Fundus Photography: 20067007, Eye Exam)

3)      ServiceRequest.Status= Active

Thank you so much for your help!

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 25, 2021, 6:02:50 PM1/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
This has been added on Sally Smart (12742418) as ProcedureRequest/ServiceRequest 323548765.

Note, we currently have missing configuration for this to return on ServiceRequest (it will return on DSTU2 ProcedureRequest), so I will update you on further progress.

-Aaron (Cerner)

ibrahim seven

Jan 30, 2021, 7:15:10 PM1/30/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Aaron,

Just wanted to follow up on this request. Are you able to create this patient on R4? If yes can you please let me know. Can you also please create at least 3 patients. Our use case requires multiple patients.

Thanks so much for your help!

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Feb 12, 2021, 4:55:32 PM2/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Apologies for the delayed response. This order has been added on the following patients as well:

Joe Smart (12724067): 324450401
Wilma Smart (12724065): 324450411

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked