הוקצתה על ידי לאחריות של aaron....@oracle.com

Dhanya joy

לא נקראה,
10 בינו׳ 2021, 17:48:0710.1.2021
עד Cerner FHIR Developers

I have built a standalone patient facing app

https://mysite.azurewebsites.net/launch-patient.html?iss=https://fhir-myrecord.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/ID goes here

I was success in launching it from cerner sandbox. But launching the same app against MOCK iss fail with error.

It directs me to login page and as soon as I login, I see  "No 'state' parameter found in authorization response." error on the browser console.

Looking through error uri, it says

"Information to provide to TEST Patient Access Workflow

"patient/" scopes were selected, but no patient IDs were provided. Ensure that the SMART launch is being sent and that it contains a patient ID."

Am I missing any param? Do I need to explicitly pass patient ID in the url similar to legacy MPage? I followed this tutorial https://engineering.cerner.com/smart-on-fhir-tutorial/#standalone-app-launch-for-patient-access-workflow

Cerner-Correlation-ID: edd013df-6620-4a11-afaa-d70ec5abc0d7

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

לא נקראה,
4 במרץ 2021, 17:16:554.3.2021
עד Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes, when you provide any 'patient/*' scopes, you must provide a patient ID for successful authorization.

-Aaron (Cerner)
השב לכולם
השב למחבר
העבר לנמענים
השיחה הזו נעולה
אי אפשר להשיב ולבצע פעולות בשיחות נעולות.
0 הודעות חדשות