Registering a System Account to a non-production environment (CERT)

Marla F

Jan 28, 2020, 5:24:28 PM1/28/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Good afternoon,

I thought I went through all of the correct steps to create a system account to my Cerner CERT environment and then create a Cerner app to link it to.  However, the URL it gives me to use for the FHIR connection is still connected to the Sandbox.  How do I get my URL to point to my CERT (non-prod) environment instead of the sandbox?   THANKS!!

Marla

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Jan 28, 2020, 5:28:22 PM1/28/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Maria,

You will need to log an SR to us for us to provision your system account for your non-prod domain.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)

Marla F

Jan 28, 2020, 5:33:11 PM1/28/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Benjamin!  I'll do that right now.  Do you know which Cerner solution I need to direct that too?

THANKS!!

Marla

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Jan 28, 2020, 5:49:09 PM1/28/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The solution should be Cerner Ignite APIs for Millennium.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)

Rama Kumble

Jun 8, 2021, 8:54:24 AM6/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Ben,

We are trying to develop an solution that interfaces to Cerner via FHIR API. I would like to know how can we log in to the Cerner and add some test data for us to test? How can I get a userid/password to log in to Cerner?

Thanks for your assistance.

regards
Rama

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jun 11, 2021, 9:40:30 AM6/11/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Rama,

If there is anything specific you are looking for, you can use a lot of our APIs (http://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/r4/) to create data on demand.
if it's something that cannot be created using APIs, neither present in our System, and something that is utmost needed by your system, we can try to get that data added for you.
This conversation is locked