Browser/javascript compatibility issues with powerchart

Sai Kiran Reka

Sep 20, 2017, 12:13:36 PM9/20/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
If this is a question about an error or issue you are seeing, please fill out the following fields:

  • Issue Summary: We’re using SMART HealthIT’s javascript client (fhir-client.js) in our app to execute SMART authorization and I’m getting a ton of what look like browser/javascript compatibility errors in PowerChart that we don’t get during Cerner sandbox testing with IE 11 or Chrome. PowerChart uses an embedded IE browser, right? Can you tell me what version?
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId:

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Sep 20, 2017, 2:37:39 PM9/20/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

In our Sandbox, we offer both IE 10 and IE 11 support.  PowerChart uses an embedded version of IE.  Depending on what IE version is installed, PowerChart will pick up that version to use.

One thing that you may not have done is to include this html tag in all of the pages.  That tag tells the document to render using the latest available version of IE.

Please see this page for more info: http://fhir.cerner.com/smart/#x-ua-compatible-tag

Thanks,
Kol

Sai Kiran Reka