Getting '500 Internal Server Error' DiagnosticReport

yfrancisco

Feb 19, 2018, 2:18:03 PM2/19/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Max Philips (Cerner)

Feb 19, 2018, 3:10:21 PM2/19/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Yanet,

Thanks for reporting this issue.  We've identified the root cause and have a task logged to address it.  We'll update again when this is resolved.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Mike Speck

Feb 20, 2018, 2:45:57 PM2/20/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Max,
Is this limited to DiagnosticReport?  I started seeing Internal Server Errors today with a simple patient query.
Thanks, Mike

Max Philips (Cerner)

Feb 20, 2018, 2:55:18 PM2/20/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Errors in other resources are related to this post: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cerner-fhir-developers/2ynB20OsnT0/09MUgM51CQAJ

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Max Philips (Cerner)

Feb 20, 2018, 3:25:35 PM2/20/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Please let us know if errors in other resources continue, as the downtime mentioned above has ended.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

yfrancisco

Feb 20, 2018, 3:31:12 PM2/20/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I am still getting the same errors looking for DiagnosticReport,

Thanks,
Yanet.

Max Philips (Cerner)

Feb 20, 2018, 3:41:15 PM2/20/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks for the update.

To expand on my last comment a bit - we are expecting the DiagnosticReport errors this thread was originally created for to continue. We are working to address that issue.

Mike's inquiry about other 500s from today was related to a sandbox-wide incident, which is now resolved.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Max Philips (Cerner)

Feb 22, 2018, 11:08:43 AM2/22/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
This is resolved now. I spot checked the 5 patients reported initially and they are all returning DiagnosticReports.

Please let us know if any other reports cause issues!

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)