What is the username/password for sandbox provider app

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

jonathan pedoeem

Dec 28, 2020, 6:21:53 PM12/28/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hi I can not seem to find in the documentation what the credentials are if I want to sign into the provider sandbox.

My url is of the type millenium.cerner.com

I see a blue background with a place for username and password and have no idea how to proceed here.

Ronald Huynh

Dec 29, 2020, 8:31:26 AM12/29/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I also have this problem and would be keen get some direction.

Having a look through previous threads it suggests using the Cerner Code portal login...I have tried that unsuccessfully and now it says the account is locked out (for the sandbox, not the portal).

jonathan pedoeem

Dec 29, 2020, 10:15:15 AM12/29/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The username/password is portal/portal
I am not sure where this is documented though.

jonathan pedoeem

Dec 29, 2020, 4:32:46 PM12/29/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Am I able to authenticate with an actual cerner account even if my application is not approved yet?

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 4, 2021, 6:38:56 PM1/4/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
When you launch your app from the developer portal [1], the provider login credentials are shown.

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 17.38.21.png

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked