Cerner client sandbox and App Submission GAP analysis

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Brian Morris

Mar 10, 2021, 9:20:27 AM3/10/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We have completed all our Dev/QA with the public APIs.  What remains requires a more robust Cerner client sandbox for final UI & SSO related Dev/QA.  How do we get this setup to finalize our Dev/QA?

We have a system account and I submitted our App for review 2 weeks ago, but have not heard back.  Are there examples of the GAP analysis for submission?  How do we get status on submission and what remains for 'Approval' and 'Listing'?

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Mar 10, 2021, 10:46:41 AM3/10/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
It looks like the confirmation email may have had an error and didn't get sent, but this turnaround usually takes 10-14 days to get scheduled. You should hear from our business team by EOW.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked