Charleston Area Medical Center Binary Endpoint 500

Wesley Flores

Jan 3, 2023, 7:02:08 PM1/3/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Dear Support, Happy new year!

We are able to get a list of document entries through DocumentReference endpoint using R4 and DSTU2, but when we try to get the Binary, the following error is returned to us.

{
  "resourceType": "OperationOutcome",
  "issue": [
     {
        "severity": "fatal",
        "code": "exception",
        "details": {
          "text": "Internal service error from resource store"
        }
     }
  ]
}

When we tested Northern Light Health, it worked as expected, returning a base 64 encoded xml file.

Please help, thanks!

Best,
Wesley
Message has been deleted

Wesley Flores

Jan 4, 2023, 2:55:52 PM1/4/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Added X-Request-Id284ddebc-90c1-4f31-a945-d6a9d8083d39+Y3d5_DfRQ. This error is happening in production environment.

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Jan 11, 2023, 8:35:18 PM1/11/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
This error is showing that there is missing configuration in the client's domain and will reach out directly on this process.

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)

Xiang (Sean) Li

Jan 11, 2023, 8:48:46 PM1/11/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Aaron,

Thank you so much for taking the time to look into this issue.

Best,

Sean

Xiang (Sean) Li

Feb 8, 2023, 9:58:34 AM2/8/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Aaron,

Its binary endpoint is still failing with “Internal service error from resource store". Any update? Thanks.

Best,

Sean