Patients Default or Preferred Pharmacy

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Michael Cardwell

Sep 1, 2021, 11:45:23 AM9/1/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I am looking for an API route that would allow me to set the patients default or preferred pharmacy.  I have looked over the documentation for Soarian and Millennium and cant seem to locate anything.  Does anyone know if this is currently possible to do with the API?  Thanks.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 7, 2021, 12:21:22 PM9/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I don't think that's possible with our current implementation of FHIR APIs.

Thanks,
Fenil

Michael Cardwell

Dec 16, 2021, 4:14:42 PM12/16/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Other than the r4 and DTSU routers are there any other API routes that Cerner has available for Developers?  Many other EHRs have API routes not based on FHIR standards for things like this.