Methods of Retrieving List of Patients by Practitioner or otherwise?

matt.g...@synegen.com

Nov 7, 2017, 2:18:06 PM11/7/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there were any existing methods of retrieving a list of patients by their corresponding Practitioner or through any other identifiers. I have searched through the Google groups and the Cerner Millennium documentation and did not see any methods to perform this type of action.
Can someone confirm whether this functionality exists or not as well as if there are any alternatives to perform this kind of action? Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Matt

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Nov 7, 2017, 3:08:51 PM11/7/17
to Cerner FHIR Developers
HI Matt,

No, this is currently not possible, and in HL7, would probably eventually need to be implemented through the List resource. We haven't exposed practitioner lists through FHIR yet.

Regards,
Jenni

Michoel Burger

Mar 6, 2023, 4:26:12 PM3/6/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Is there any update on this? Is adding support for the List resource on the roadmap?

Thanks,
Michoel

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 10, 2023, 5:02:04 PM3/10/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Per group policy, we do not comment on timelines.

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)