Cerner Product Names with FHIR R4 DSTU 2 APIs

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Brian Morris

Jul 23, 2021, 9:57:08 AM7/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Can you please clarify the Cerner Product Names as we progress to certify our App with your FHIR R4 DSTU 2 APIs?

There is confusion on the Cerner Product Names we should use when speaking with Cerner Customers.  For example, we want to say "Our App is built on the latest Cerner FHIR APIs and works with XXX."  Is XXX=Millenium?  PowerChart?  PowerChart Touch?  Millenium/PowerChart?  ALL Cerner Products?

Ideally you could give a table/matrix that shows how each API works with different Cerner products/modules.  We don't want to go down a sales or implementation path only to learn that our App will not work because the prospect/customer lacks some Cerner product/module supporting the APIs we developed against.

Thanks!

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jul 23, 2021, 1:31:54 PM7/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Cerner Millennium is a Product which contains multiple indvidual modules/solutions. Powerchart is one such module/solution which displays the chart of the patient.
Your SMART App can be integrated at the following places - http://fhir.cerner.com/smart/#access-points

Thanks,
Fenil