DocumentReference - Test PDF & HTML

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Levon Bedzhanyan

Jun 23, 2022, 8:15:11 AM6/23/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Cerner support,

I'm trying to find a patient, who would have. a documentreference (PDF & HTML) attached to an encounter with a status = "final", but unfortunately can't find one.
Can you please create a new clinical note for one of the patients?
I'm also filtering by the encounter status = "finished", and as one of the criteria, we need to have an association of encounter with appointment (appointment reference)

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Levon

Levon Bedzhanyan

Jun 29, 2022, 2:19:52 PM6/29/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Will you please help me on this matter.

Best,
Levon

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jul 1, 2022, 12:07:33 PM7/1/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Levon,

I don't think 'final' is a valid status for Encounter.Status
https://hl7.org/fhir/r4/valueset-encounter-status.html

Thanks,
Fenil

Levon Bedzhanyan

Jul 1, 2022, 3:18:50 PM7/1/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Fenil,

Thanks for the reply.

I was referring to Documentreference having to status = final.

Please advise.

Best,
Levon

Fenil Desani (Oracle Cerner)

Jul 1, 2022, 3:56:35 PM7/1/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
DocumentReference also does not have status=final.

Levon Bedzhanyan

Jul 1, 2022, 6:35:11 PM7/1/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks for sharing this. I've provided additional clarifications, as the previous request wasn't specific enough. I'm trying to test the document that would have DocumentReference.docStatus = final.

I look forward to your help.

Fenil Desani (Oracle Cerner)

Jul 3, 2022, 12:44:21 PM7/3/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
This is the document with DocumentReference.docStatus = final  and Encounter: 97978033,
and Encounter status is finished and has an Appointment 4855148 associated with it.

Levon Bedzhanyan

Jul 5, 2022, 8:37:45 AM7/5/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Fenil,

Thanks for sharing this! We can find the doc references, but the following request doesn't return any data - we use it to search for the docs by encounter.

The X-request ID is 9ad3562f-0a09-4d26-a1a0-e0b66a7c5571+3328

Thanks!

Levon Bedzhanyan

Jul 11, 2022, 10:32:38 AM7/11/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Fenil,

Hope you are well.

I was wondering if you could further assist me with my request.

Regards,
Levon

Levon Bedzhanyan

Jul 20, 2022, 9:51:12 PM7/20/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Please assist with this ticket, as we need to demo this feature to the Cerner tech team for review and further app validation.

Best,
Levon

Levon Bedzhanyan

Aug 31, 2022, 7:42:33 PM8/31/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Wondering if someone can assist me with this matter.

Thanks,
Levon

Levon Bedzhanyan

Sep 22, 2022, 3:17:57 AM9/22/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Cerner Team,

Please assist with this ticket.

Thanks,
Levon

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Sep 22, 2022, 5:13:44 PM9/22/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
From what I can see, you posted a token request. I also looked for the GET URL you provided, but did not find anything. Do you have a recent request ID?

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)

Levon Bedzhanyan

Sep 26, 2022, 7:50:22 AM9/26/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Aaron,

Thanks for your response.

7fb173a9-b286-4e61-8ac1-04625cb8a426+7149_X4PT

Best,
Levon