MedicationStatement giving 500 Internal server error

Surabhi Datta

Apr 24, 2018, 8:47:25 PM4/24/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I tried calling the MedicationStatement resource at https://fhir-ehr.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca/MedicationStatement?patient=4342012 but getting the 500 Internal server error consistently.

It was working fine just an hour back but then it stopped working and started giving this internal server error.

Please let me know if there is any ETA for the resolution of this issue.

Thanks,
Surabhi

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Apr 25, 2018, 5:54:31 PM4/25/18
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Surabhi,

Without the X-Request-Id, it's hard to tie this to a specific error. However, we had some intermittent errors over night and early this morning.

Edit: the cause of the issue was addressed

~ Jenni