New and updated resources

Assigned to benjamin...@cerner.com by aaron....@oracle.com

Simon Silitonga

Jan 28, 2021, 5:17:11 PM1/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

We are on DSTU2 and trying to optimize our API calls. While some resources search endpoint accept _lastUpdated parameter, not all do. Without using this _lastUpdated parameter, is there any other way to get just the new or updated resources? Besides Observation, do search results have some natural sorting applied not stated in the doc?

Thank you,
Simon Silitonga

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Jan 28, 2021, 5:23:25 PM1/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Simon,

Functionality, as you described, will always be documented on fhir.cerner.com (generally will be under the Search header under the Implementation Notes sub-header), and if it is not documented then we unfortunately do not support that type of functionality.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)
This conversation is locked