Cerner with UI sandbox or hosted?

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Carl Silva

Nov 23, 2021, 6:05:35 PM11/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
does anyone know where we can access Cerner with UI sandbox or hosted?

we can pay for it.

we need to check the interactions between our app and the UI.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Nov 24, 2021, 12:43:07 PM11/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

By UI sandbox, you mean access to our chart/domain?
If so, you can either join the code Program [1] or work directly with a health organization to get access.

Thanks,
Fenil

yalini

Nov 24, 2021, 12:43:46 PM11/24/21
to cerner-fhir-developers, silvacarl
I have a similar need.

Yalini

---- On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 18:05:35 -0500 Carl Silva <silv...@gmail.com> wrote ----

does anyone know where we can access Cerner with UI sandbox or hosted?

we can pay for it.

we need to check the interactions between our app and the UI.

Carl Silva

Nov 24, 2021, 12:47:55 PM11/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
yes we joined the code program.

the question is there a way to login to a cerner system someplace that would be like cerner existing customers would see, whereby we can log into that system, and then test our app against it to verify and demo the inetractions between our app and the cerner user interface that is being used by the customers now?

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Nov 24, 2021, 12:56:52 PM11/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes, if you have joined the CODE program, you will be given access to our Powerchart where your App would be embedded and launched from. Our public Sandbox domain is of the production capacity and works in a similar fashion as to what our clients have. Access to our public Sandbox UI (Powerchart) is only available to Cerner associates and 3rd party Vendors. Actual clients cannot access this domain from UI perspective.

Carl Silva

Dec 7, 2021, 4:05:09 PM12/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
yeah we submitted this a few weeks ago.  there is no confirmation email it was received.

any ideas?

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Dec 8, 2021, 11:11:52 AM12/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
What is the App Name you submitted?

Carl Silva

Dec 8, 2021, 11:27:32 AM12/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Dec 8, 2021, 12:23:27 PM12/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks for the information. We will take a look and revert!

Carl Silva

Dec 8, 2021, 12:25:55 PM12/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
thank you.  we have been contacted by several cerner sites, so we want to make this a priority to get out.  8-)

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Dec 14, 2021, 1:22:13 AM12/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
You should have been contacted by our team. If not, do let us know!

Carl Silva

Dec 14, 2021, 10:50:57 AM12/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
yes!  thank you!