Building a dashboard app for marketplace

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Samith Madushan

Jun 24, 2020, 9:46:45 AM6/24/20
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com

We create dashboard apps using qlikview and hosting in our qlikview server for our clients. We only read data from client practice management system databases / APIs few times a day to refresh numbers on the dashboards. We like to list this dashboard product “Doctrix” in your market place.

Would you let me know how should we get started?

Samith

Jun 25, 2020, 2:33:55 PM6/25/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Additional Info:

Since we develop the dashboards from Qlikview, we do not use GitHub. There's no web development in Qlikview. We usually run the API calls using RestAPI connector built for Qlikview.

Samith

Jan 15, 2021, 6:14:51 AM1/15/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Everyone,
Still waiting for someone to help on this.

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 15, 2021, 6:53:01 PM1/15/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Our code Program page [1] is a great place to start on joining the program!

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked