Unable to register an application with system account

Venkata Boddeti

May 29, 2018, 10:05:09 AM5/29/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
If this is a question about an error or issue you are seeing, please fill out the following fields:

  • Issue Summary: Unable to register an application with system account. I have registered 2 applications before and they are working. But, receiving error message when I am registering one more app. The error message that I received is  "Failed to register SMART app. try again".
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: (from Response or Error Message)

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

May 29, 2018, 10:12:16 AM5/29/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Venkata,

Please make sure you are not using the same GUID system account ID for additional app registration.  Each system account GUID must only be used once per SMART app registration.

Thanks,
Kol