Finding client's tenant

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

mccorma...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2021, 6:54:49 AM6/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Can someone help me determine the proper tenant ID for my client? The one they provided gives Error Code:
urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:oauth2:grant:unknown-tenant

Correlation ID: 8fb59063-880d-403f-a7a3-956780b2a3ed

sensitive client details not included here unless you specifically need them.

Thanks, Colin

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jun 7, 2021, 10:01:22 AM6/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

The TenantId you are providing seems correct in terms of alphanumeric values, with the only problem of  '-' between the identifier.
This particular identifier does not have any hypen(s) in it's value.

Thanks,
Fenil (Cerner)

mccorma...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2021, 10:23:56 AM6/7/21