Location Identifiers

Rich Carr

Mar 15, 2023, 12:48:22 PM3/15/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
In the documentation, you have this

/Location?identifier=653385|FSI^~BUILD^~NU

In the results there is no 653385, there is no FSI etc.  As a result, I have no idea what this did or how it works.

For my example I did a lookup by ID.  In the results I see 2 identifiers, both with "use":"official".  I would like to search with the "value" of one of them, for example "665 MH" - when I try to search using /Location?identifier=665 MH or /Location?identifier="665 MH", I get nothing back.

There is a location identifier of 665, so when I do /Location?identifier=665, it does return something.

665+MH, 665%20MH both return no results.

Please advise on how I can use the identifier functionality when the value has a space!!!
Thanks in advance!
Rich

Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 15, 2023, 2:23:06 PM3/15/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I believe the example given in the documentation is maybe older one or something.
In general when we do search by identifier we use " identifier.system|identifier.value " where system and value will be getting from identifier field of the search by _id response.

Thank You,
Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Rich Carr

Mar 16, 2023, 8:38:32 AM3/16/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
When I do a search in the sandbox on a location with id 21304876, which is the MX Clinic 1, there is no system in the identifier section, there is only a "use" and "value", what do you do in that case?

Thanks,
Rich

Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 16, 2023, 9:01:32 AM3/16/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Rich,

In that case we can pass only value as an identifier.
/Location?identifier= identifier.value

Thank You,
Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner).

Rich Carr

Mar 16, 2023, 9:27:01 AM3/16/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Then I'm back to square one as it just doesn't return the data.

Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 16, 2023, 10:24:31 AM3/16/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
That shouldn't be the case. I tried one example just now and its working as expected.
Got 200ok with the location data being returned related to that identifier.
can you post the X-Request ids of both search by _id and search by identifier calls please.

Thank You,
Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Message has been deleted

Rich Carr

Mar 16, 2023, 5:11:12 PM3/16/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Based on another conversation here, I'm guessing that the Domain where I am trying this doesn't have location search enabled.

Thanks!
Rich