Getting UI Access

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Robert Jones

Mar 18, 2021, 11:13:29 AM3/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Is it necessary to submit an app (https://code.cerner.com/submit) to the code program to get access to the UI?

We've developed the majority of our integration using the secure sandbox R4 FHIR APIs already, but certain aspects greatly benefit from access to the end-user experience since each PM behaves differently.

If it is the case we need to submit, is it possible to finish development after submitting? I expect we only have a few additional days of investigative work after getting UI access.

Thanks,
Rob

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Mar 22, 2021, 6:03:37 PM3/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
In general, we require the app to be ready for validation when the app is submitted. There can still be some ongoing efforts, but nothing major. Is there anything in particular that you are looking for that we could provide before you get access to PowerChart? The developer portal launch acts the same as what happens in PowerChart in that you will get the same launch parameters and have the same patient context. It will just be wrapped in other information about the patient.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Robert Jones

Mar 22, 2021, 6:10:08 PM3/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Aaron.

We're feature complete now. I'm sure there will be some tweaks as mentioned. Mostly I was interested in testing edge cases around updating patient information and uploading documents. I was just trying to get the lay of the land on how the process works with Cerner.

We've already submitted our app. I do have another question about that, but per guidelines I'll open a new thread.

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Mar 23, 2021, 5:15:20 PM3/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
That sounds good! During validation, we will work with you to ensure the documents you write are formatted correctly and display as expected to the provider, so it sounds like you're in the right place!

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked