R4 Appointment patch request throwing error

nidhi sinha

Aug 31, 2020, 5:11:40 PM8/31/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I am not able to update Meeting link for the  Video Visit Appointments.
I am using R4 and below request for updating meeting link -

Request
[
{
"op": "replace",
"path": "/contained/0/telecom/0/value",
},
{
"op": "replace",
"path": "/contained/1/telecom/0/value",
},
{
"op": "replace",
"path": "/contained/0/telecom/0/period/start",
"value": "2019-07-13T08:00:00.000Z"
},
{
"op": "replace",
"path": "/contained/0/telecom/0/period/end",
"value": "2019-07-13T08:00:00.000Z"
}
]

Also, I am setting if-match property with current version of Appointment. But I am getting below response -

Response
{
"resourceType": "OperationOutcome",
"issue": [
{
"severity": "error",
"code": "forbidden",
"details": {
"text": "Additional configuration is required in order to link video visits"
}
}
]
}

I can add meeting link in the appointment but not able to replace the same.
I have enabled the user/Appointment.Read & user/Appointment.Write permission for the same.

Can you please guide me what else is required?

Also, my response X-Request-Id is 1351b979-b285-4f0d-bc9f-b21457067c40 .

Regards,
Nidhi

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Sep 1, 2020, 9:28:14 AM9/1/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Nidhi,

We are investigating at this time. We will reply back when we determine a resolution.

Thank you,
Ben (Cerner)

nidhi sinha

Sep 2, 2020, 3:27:07 AM9/2/20
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This issue seems to be fixed. Now, I am able to replace meeting link with the below request.

Thanks & Regards,
Nidhi

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cerner-fhir-developers/66ad839f-0672-4c9e-9748-c69a0250b700o%40googlegroups.com.

Mike Krigbaum -AZ

Jan 25, 2022, 12:56:26 PM1/25/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We are experiencing a similar issue

Receiving following response when attempting to PATCH a video visit APPOINTMENT. PATCH method: https://fhir-ehr.sandboxcerner.com/r4/zhMGPXG4vUSj0Rfl35Uq_1PNjDbXRO57/Appointment/25519884 RESPONSE: "resourceType": "OperationOutcome", "issue": [ { "severity": "error", "code": "forbidden", "details": { "text": "Additional configuration is required in order to link video visits" X-Request-Id: 40003744-3cf2-4657-9475-afc399ca866c Can you provide any troubleshooting ideas?

BTW this is logged as SR 441446328