Prod API giving sandbox results

Assigned to benjamin...@cerner.com by aaron....@oracle.com

jonathan pedoeem

Feb 1, 2021, 12:04:31 PM2/1/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi.
I am trying to find practitioner ids for a certain client.

I have seen that on r4 you can request based on name to get the practitioner id.
I switched to r4 and it seems that the results I get are still on sandbox, even though I am using credentials for a production application.

When I query the family name "smith" I get a result event though there is no smith at this office x-request-id: caaecd2b-0ffa-402b-a5fe-ba1065bb7c6a

However when I query a name of someone who is in the office I get no response: X-request-id: e6710a9b-a1f7-4095-aecb-96d50dc7a764

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Feb 4, 2021, 10:04:30 AM2/4/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Given the request IDs you are making requests into our public sandbox environment. To retrieve results within a specific domain or client site, you need to use the Service Root URL for that site and be properly authorized for that domain. To find that Service Root URL for the domain your app should be discovering the URL dynamically through the iss parameter when the app is launched. For system apps you will need to determine the URL to use (how you determine which client/domain to use will vary on your usecase), but you will need to store the URL for the clients you are connected to so that you can switch between the proper Service Root URLs.

If you are a client attempting to create an app solely for your domain then you can discover this URL by logging an SR using these instructions for eService to the Open Development Services Solution family and Ignite APIs for Mill as the Solution.

If you are a third-party developer you will need to join our code Program before you can be provisioned for access and connect to client production environments. You can read more about the code Program on https://code.cerner.com/

Thank you,
Ben (Cerner)

This conversation is locked