Authorization Error while trying to get Auth code

Abhishek Rathore

Mar 14, 2023, 1:04:30 AM3/14/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I am new to cerner and playing around to build a FHIR app. I have created a Provide App in cerner and using documentation trying to get the access token. I am not sure if i am following right instruction or I missed something. I am using 'https://fhir-ehr-code.cerner.com/r4/{client_id}/metadata' to get the authorization url and get auth code using it. While doing this I am getting error on my redirect URI that the tenant is unknow. Please find the screenshot attached. Please assist me on what I am doing wrong here.

Auth URL :-
provider-app-error.PNG

Abhishek Rathore

Mar 20, 2023, 1:28:27 AM3/20/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello folks,

Can anyone please assist on above issue, I am stuck on this and not able to progress further.

Richard Braman

Mar 20, 2023, 8:37:28 AM3/20/23
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
The client Id does not go in the URL path.  It’s the Cerner tenant id that goes in there.

Abhishek Rathore

Mar 20, 2023, 9:02:03 AM3/20/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers

Thanks for replying Richard. Cloud you please tell me how can I get the cerner tenant id for my app ? I am new to cerner platform.
Message has been deleted