Practitioner and Location and slot-type API

Neetoo Maurya

Oct 4, 2019, 11:21:56 AM10/4/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Expert,

Are there any APIs for Practitioner, Location and slot type, which can return all available active Practitioner, Location and slot type list.

Regards,

Max Philips (Cerner)

Oct 4, 2019, 2:59:41 PM10/4/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Neetoo,

Nope, none of those are available. In fact, none of the APIs available in Cerner's public sandbox return 'all available'. We require search parameters for all requests.

We do have Practitioner available for DSTU2 and R4 per https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/dstu2/individuals/practitioner/ and https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/r4/individuals/practitioner/ (and per our server metadata) but again, you won't be able to load a list of all available Practitioners.

We do not have Location available per fhir.cerner.com and server metadata.

We do not have a slot type API as there's nowhere in the FHIR spec this would fit. We do have Slot available for DSTU2 per https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/dstu2/scheduling/slot/ and server metadata.

I am assuming you are interested in this information in order to test scheduling workflows. If so, please refer to this note:

You can search previous posts archived in this group to find some scheduling information that we've previously shared. If you need more practitioners, locations, or slot types please reply back to this thread and we'll help you out!

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)