Forbidden resource when POSTing DocumentReference

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Gašper Andrejc (PARSEK)

Mar 9, 2021, 4:08:11 AM3/9/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I'm trying to create a DocumentReference following this guide and restrictions: https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/r4/documents/document-reference/

Access token I'm using has all available user scopes (so including DocumentReference.write).

Response I'm getting is:
"severity": "error",
            "code": "forbidden",
            "details": {
                "text": "Forbidden resource"
            },
            "expression": [
                "http.Authorization"
            ]

Body of the POST is identical to the example provided in the above URL.

Can you point me towards a solution?

Thanks, Gasper

Gašper Andrejc (PARSEK)

Mar 9, 2021, 5:03:32 AM3/9/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Forgot to add: my app type is 'Provider'.
Br, G

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Mar 10, 2021, 4:47:02 PM3/10/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Per the group guidelines, can you provide the X-Request-Id from the response headers to allow us to investigate?

-Aaron (Cerner)

Gašper Andrejc (PARSEK)

Mar 11, 2021, 3:06:44 AM3/11/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes, of course:

x-request-id →215bb867-f45d-48db-a787-bb5ff2ccc3fd

Br, Gasper

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Mar 11, 2021, 4:29:47 PM3/11/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The requests on the documentation site are non-normative in that it is an open sandbox and the data can change. The Encounter you provided was not valid. You will need to verify an existing Encounter for the Patient to post a document to.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked