REgarding the Questionaire

booma radhakrishnan

Apr 29, 2021, 1:42:52 PM4/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I could see the Questionnaire FHIR resource in Beta form, Can we use use it our app.
.hl7 website has the questionnaire response resource which is not available in Cerner.

Does we can use any other resource which is similar to questionnaire and questionnaire response and how to relate with the patient.

Regards
Radhakrishnan

Sydne Anschutz (Cerner)

May 4, 2021, 3:17:40 PM5/4/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Radhakrishnan,

You can use the Questionnaire resource while developing your app, although because this resources is still under development you should not use it in production. As per the FHIR specification, there is no link from the Questionnaire resource to the patient. The QuestionnaireResponse has the subject field that links to the patient.

Sydne (Cerner)

tarek soliman

Apr 27, 2022, 2:23:11 AM4/27/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Regarding the Questionnaire Response resource any indication when there will be an ability to perform a create action. Current supported actions are only search and update.

Sydne Anschutz (Cerner)

Apr 27, 2022, 9:56:03 AM4/27/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Currently, in the Cerner implementation, QuestionnaireResponses does not need to be created, only updated. This is because "QuestionnaireResponses are sometimes system generated without any answers. These may be updated with the correct responses at any time."

Note: we currently only support social history Questionnaires; only the corresponding QuestionnaireResponses can be retrieved and updated. Find a QR by searching QR by patient if needed.

tarek soliman

Apr 29, 2022, 3:21:25 AM4/29/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thank you!! How about questionnaire? are there any plans to allow questionnaires created by other systems to be added in Millennium?

Sydne Anschutz (Cerner)

Apr 29, 2022, 9:44:04 AM4/29/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Only social histories are supported at this time and unfortunately, we cannot comment on the future roadmap in this group.