I am looking for developers to help integration with Cerner with FHIR R4 (will compensate for the time and effort). If you or someone you can do this, please contact me.
1. Initial setup (How to create a sandbox and get going)
2. Be able to query and get all the patient records at the source (Cerner)
3. Be able to query the appointments and also be able to insert new appointments
4. Be able to query notes for a particular patient and create a new note for a given patient
5. Be able to insert new attachments (documents) for a given patient account.
6. Be able to create a new patient Encounter/edit encounter etc.