Can the HAPI Server UI be pointed and the non public sandbox?

Mark Butler

Jan 10, 2019, 6:19:36 PM1/10/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Basically, I want to go in and bounce around and look at data to see what's available in the private DSTU 2 sandbox.

I'm working with some appointment related stuff and I'd like to see which patients have appointments, which appointments are open, which practitioners are associated to which appointments, as well as most all the relationships that those data elements have with other objects in there. It seems that a good way to do that would be to point a HAPI server at the back end. What I'm not sure of is how to handle the authentication stuff.

Now, if there's a decent set of current, past, and future appointments in the public repository then I'm probably fine. Does anyone know?

Suggestions?

MArk B.

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Jan 12, 2019, 12:33:25 PM1/12/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Unfortunately, we can't really "point" HAPI at our database: it would need to be mapped to our tables and structures (it's not a pure FHIR data store under the covers). However, there should be a decent amount of appointments in our sandbox. Some examples can be found here:

and

And I've logged an issue to update our testing data document with some more details around the scheduling APIs.

If there are scenarios you need to test that you don't see in the data above, you can always post to request more data be added.

Regards,
~ Jenni