Concern for missed mappings

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Danny Tryon

Sep 27, 2021, 8:31:31 PM9/27/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello there!

We are integrated with a number of Cerner clients and need to pull in Observations (along with many other FHIR resources) to perform our analysis. However, we cannot always be sure that we have the correct codes (LOINC, SNOMED, or otherwise) to be pulling in all of the relevant data.

I have read through requests-by-specific-loinc-codes which outlines the exact issue we're facing. The solution mentioned is seemingly to post here.

How can we obtain a mapping of all observations to ensure that we query for and correctly categorize FHIR data?

Thanks!
- Danny

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 28, 2021, 9:35:15 AM9/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Danny,

Thanks for reaching out! Since you are already part of the CODE program, I would suggest reaching out through your uCern page, so that we can provide you information aligned with your Application.

Thanks,
Fenil