Questionnaire id

Assigned to sansch...@gmail.com by Fenil....@cerner.com

Kostiantyn Bondarenko

Jun 4, 2021, 6:49:20 AM6/4/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello!

I need to get a Questionnaire (intake form) for a patient, but I don’t know where to get the ID for the request.
Please help me, how to connect the Patient with Questionnaire?

Request:
https://fhir-myrecord.cerner.com/r4/ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d/Questionnaire

Response:
{
    "resourceType": "OperationOutcome",
    "issue": [
        {
            "severity": "error",
            "code": "invalid",
            "details": {
                "text": "_id: cannot be blank"
            }
        }
    ]
}

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jun 4, 2021, 11:49:15 AM6/4/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

As of today there is no way to figure out Questionnaire's ID directly.
In future, you would be able to search QuestionnaireResponse by patient and then from there you get the Questionnaire's ID.

Thanks,
Fenil (Cerner)

Kostiantyn Bondarenko

Jun 7, 2021, 2:29:00 AM6/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Do you mean that the IDs of the Questionnaires are stored outside the fhir standard and I can only get the Questionnaire if I get the ID from an external system?

пятница, 4 июня 2021 г. в 18:49:15 UTC+3, Fenil Desani (Cerner):

Sydne Anschutz (Cerner)

Jun 14, 2021, 10:24:35 AM6/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
As per the fhir spec, the Questionnaire itself does not reference the patient. You will need to know the Questionnaire id in order to retrieve it. You are correct, at this time you can not find a Questionnaire’s id through Cerner’s api. As Fenil stated, this will be done through QuestionnaireResponse. This functionally will be available to use in development soon.

Kostiantyn Bondarenko

Jun 14, 2021, 10:31:20 AM6/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

But the Questionnaire resource exists at Cerner. How is it related to other resources now? How can I get a Questionnaire example?
понедельник, 14 июня 2021 г. в 17:24:35 UTC+3, Sydne Anschutz (Cerner):

Sydne Anschutz (Cerner)

Jun 14, 2021, 4:11:03 PM6/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

There is a Questionnaire example provided here: https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/r4/definitional-artifacts/questionnaire/#example

Retrieving Questionnaire SH-12508041 should return an example questionnaire.

Kostiantyn Bondarenko

Jun 18, 2021, 4:34:14 AM6/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes, this works. Thank you!
But where are the questionnaire IDs stored?
In general, where can I get the id for the survey?

понедельник, 14 июня 2021 г. в 23:11:03 UTC+3, Sydne Anschutz (Cerner):

Sydne Anschutz (Cerner)

Jun 18, 2021, 8:55:48 AM6/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Questionnaire ids are stored on the QuestionnaireResponse. We have just released functionality to search QuestionnaireResponse by patient. So for this example the workflow would look like:
  1. Search QuestionnaireResponse by patient: https://fhir-open.cerner.com/r4/ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d/QuestionnaireResponse?patient=12508041
  2. On the retrieved QuestionnaireResponse use the 'questionnaire' field to find the corresponding Questionnaire
    In this example: "questionnaire": "https://fhir-open.cerner.com/r4/ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d/Questionnaire/SH-12508041"
  3. Retrieve the Questionnaire by id: https://fhir-open.cerner.com/r4/ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d/Questionnaire/SH-12508041
We will be updating our documentation to reflect this new functionality shortly. Hope this helps.

Sydne

Kostiantyn Bondarenko

Jun 18, 2021, 9:25:13 AM6/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Good news!
But in order to get a QuestionnaireResponse, the patient must first answer the questionnaire. It is correct??
And in order to show a questionnaire for an answer, we need to know the id of the questionnaire.
The question is, where do we initially get this id to display the questionnaire?

пятница, 18 июня 2021 г. в 15:55:48 UTC+3, Sydne Anschutz (Cerner):

Sydne Anschutz

Jun 18, 2021, 9:34:21 AM6/18/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
QuestionnaireResponses will be system generated if they do not have any answers. So in the example above, that patient doesn't actually have any answers, but we still return the questionnaire field. Does that answer your question?

Kostiantyn Bondarenko

Jun 18, 2021, 9:54:05 AM6/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Not really. An appointment is made for the patient and during this appointment he must fill out a questionnaire. We do not understand how to link the appointment with the questionnarie to display to the patient for filling? Perhaps there is some way to refer to the questionnarie resource to display the patient for filling?

пятница, 18 июня 2021 г. в 16:34:21 UTC+3, Sydne Anschutz (Cerner):

Madhur Rajendran (Cerner)

Jun 18, 2021, 12:39:10 PM6/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Currently we only support creating QuestionnaireResponses to Questionnaires that are returned from our Questionnaire endpoint. These questionnaires are not tied to a specific appointment.

The Questionnaires for Social History that we support at present, will always have a system generated QuestionnaireResponse if the Questionnaire has not been answered.

Thanks,
Madhur (Cerner)

Kostiantyn Bondarenko

Jun 18, 2021, 1:24:21 PM6/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I got it. Thank you very much for your help!!!))

пятница, 18 июня 2021 г. в 19:39:10 UTC+3, Madhur Rajendran (Cerner):
This conversation is locked