What is the procedure to join the App developer program ?

sajay balan

Aug 16, 2018, 12:00:46 PM8/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

We have developed and submitted a provider facing FHIR web app in your sandbox and need help with following action items

  1. How to join the App developer program ? and the cost involved for joining the same ?
  2.  Need help in contacting the Cerner business team - I understand there is revenue sharing model for each FHIR transaction need more clarity on this model
  3. Need to understand whether all the Cerner EMR users have access to FHIR APIs ? - If not how to enable the same
Thanks,
Sajay

Yegor Hanov (Cerner)

Aug 16, 2018, 12:14:49 PM8/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi, Sajay!

Please, review the information available on our developer program site [1] and submit an app using the form on that page.  Once we receive your submission, someone from the business development team will reach out and discuss the rest of the topics with you.

Thanks,

-Yegor (Cerner)

sajay balan

Aug 16, 2018, 12:51:22 PM8/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Yegor,

Thank you for the quick response,

I have already the submitted the application a month back using the above mentioned link and have received the acknowledgement from code team as well, but no response after that

My application works fine in the Cerner sandbox and hence did not submit the gap analysis - and also it was mentioned optional

Please help with getting in touch with the business development team - if there are any additional requirements please do let me know

Thanks,
Sajay

jonathan...@cerner.com

Aug 16, 2018, 12:56:56 PM8/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Sajay - Your submission was sent to the business team after you confirmed that you had a working demo in the sandbox. They respond to submissions in the order they are received. We'll let them know you have inquired about your application.

Thanks.

Jon

sajay balan

Aug 16, 2018, 1:51:28 PM8/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the update - we are looking forward to partner with Cerner and maximize our application's reach

Thanks,
Sajay