Can someone provide details/suggest to whom we need to contact or there is any Manager/Sales person

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

pavan....@emorphis.com

Apr 2, 2021, 7:47:02 AM4/2/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

We are working on developing the health care application in which as per our client requirements, we need to integrate with the Cerner EHR and Billing system.
We need to use paid services of Cerner and integration of our client's system with Cerner as they are already using Cerner applications.

We need to perform following tasks to integrate Cerner services with our application and automate whole process -
1) EHR - Search Patient, upload patient medical report, Save notes
2) Billing - Automatic monthly billing for patient

We have explored the sendbox services and now we need go-live agreement with the Cerner system.
Can someone provide details/suggest to whom we need to contact or there is any Manager/Sales person assigned to us who can help us in integration and certification process in Production environment?
We also need to explore more services provided for billing. Can someone help us in this matter?

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 2, 2021, 11:24:43 AM4/2/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
You can find a lot of the answers to your questions on our code site [1]. Once your app is fully developed with the Patient [2], DocumentReference [3], and financial resources, you can also submit your app to join the code program on that site. Once you submit your app, we will work with you to validate your app and implement it at client sites.

-Aaron (Cerner)