Document Reference - Data content is a URL

Rahul Lamba

Jun 28, 2022, 9:13:06 AM6/28/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi

This is regarding creating the document in DocumentReference.

As per the documentation, I can specify URL or document data in the content.data property.

I tried creating the document in the below format wherein the document was created successfully in Cerner sandbox however when I am opening that document in Cerner I am getting an error pop-up saying "An error has occurred and the note you have opened may not be displayed in its entirety. Please contact admin"

The URL works okay if you open it in the browser.

"attachment": {
"contentType": "application/pdf",
"data": "https://lifebox-tom-test.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/sample.pdf",
"title": "Height Weight Allergy Rule - Created by Lifebox Health",
"creation": "2020-07-29T21:02:04.000Z"
}

Can someone please help? Thanks in advance