Test user accounts

52 views
Skip to first unread message

Kristof Taveirne

unread,
Mar 12, 2019, 11:56:52 AM3/12/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi all,

I'm looking for a list of user accounts to test our application with.

Our application implements a workflow where there are different user fulfilling different roles.
So, in order to properly test and demo our solution we'll need more than one account.

I could only find user portal/portal in the documentation.

Are there any other?

Thank you!

Kristof.
Barco NV

Shriniket Sarkar (Cerner)

unread,
Mar 12, 2019, 4:48:29 PM3/12/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Kristof,
                   For all app developers using our public sandbox (FHIRPLAY) we currently provide for 1 user i.e portal/portal for launches from Code Console

Are you part of Cerner's Open Developer Program ? 


Thanks,
Shriniket

Kristof Taveirne

unread,
Mar 12, 2019, 5:25:11 PM3/12/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shriniket,

I guess we're not, since I don't fully understand what you mean with being part of the program.

We're digging into the FHIR resources, we managed to get authentication working through AWS Cognito, we had a couple of business calls with people from Cerner to start the validation process etc, but nothing official yet.

Is there a way to get multiple users in the sandbox? Or do we need to wait until we passed validation and we can hook up to our first customer?

Greetings,
Kristof.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Cerner FHIR Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/cerner-fhir-developers/1VimGbLW7i0/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to cerner-fhir-devel...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cerner-fhir-developers/69c8c772-5db3-4760-8525-9cfe004ef62a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Eric Sornson (Cerner)

unread,
Mar 12, 2019, 6:00:58 PM3/12/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
By default we only provide the single login. You can work with your contacts on Cerner's business development team to build additional data as needed depending on your developer contract. 

- Eric


On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 4:25:11 PM UTC-5, Kristof Taveirne wrote:
Hi Shriniket,

I guess we're not, since I don't fully understand what you mean with being part of the program.

We're digging into the FHIR resources, we managed to get authentication working through AWS Cognito, we had a couple of business calls with people from Cerner to start the validation process etc, but nothing official yet.

Is there a way to get multiple users in the sandbox? Or do we need to wait until we passed validation and we can hook up to our first customer?

Greetings,
Kristof.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019, 21:48 'Shriniket Sarkar (Cerner)' via Cerner FHIR Developers <cerner-fhir-developers@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hello Kristof,
                   For all app developers using our public sandbox (FHIRPLAY) we currently provide for 1 user i.e portal/portal for launches from Code Console

Are you part of Cerner's Open Developer Program ? 


Thanks,
Shriniket

On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 10:56:52 AM UTC-5, Kristof Taveirne wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking for a list of user accounts to test our application with.

Our application implements a workflow where there are different user fulfilling different roles.
So, in order to properly test and demo our solution we'll need more than one account.

I could only find user portal/portal in the documentation.

Are there any other?

Thank you!

Kristof.
Barco NV

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Cerner FHIR Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/cerner-fhir-developers/1VimGbLW7i0/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to cerner-fhir-developers+unsub...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cerner-fhir-developers@googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages