Help with public sandbox

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Lev Vernovsky

Jun 16, 2021, 12:07:46 PM6/16/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I am new to FHIR and trying to play with open sandbox. I am trying to query for ANY patient in Open sandbox. Here is the URL I use:

Any idea of valid patient id I can use?

Thanks
Lev

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jun 16, 2021, 12:21:26 PM6/16/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
In the description of our Google Group, we have a link to a document with test patients! Otherwise, you could remove one of your parameters (note that 'name' will search both family and given) [1]. A lot of our test patients have a family name of SMART.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Lev Vernovsky

Jun 16, 2021, 1:37:07 PM6/16/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jun 16, 2021, 1:43:13 PM6/16/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Are you getting any errors? If I copy that link and add a header of "Accept: application/json", it returns a full page (as well as a next page link).

-Aaron (Cerner)

Lev Vernovsky

Jun 16, 2021, 1:44:16 PM6/16/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Here is what I get:

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jun 16, 2021, 1:45:48 PM6/16/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes, you need to add the Accept header as "application/json". For testing, you can also append "&_format=json" to that request.

-Aaron (Cerner)