Question about Jan 2019 Connectathon

RH Dolin

Dec 17, 2018, 8:22:53 PM12/17/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Greetings,

We're planning to connect with Cerner as part of a PGx CDS demo at the Jan 2019 Connectathon, similar to what we did in Jan 2018, but looking to see how we can enhance the interaction, with additional patients and additional drug-gene interactions.

Two questions:

1. Is this the most up to date list of patients
2. In Jan 2018, we triggered CDS by a medication order for azathioprine. Is there some way of knowing what other PGx-relevant medications will be available for order entry?

Thank you

Andrew Torres (Cerner)

Dec 18, 2018, 9:58:32 AM12/18/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
1.) Yes that is an accurate list of patients available in sandbox.
2.) can you share a list of order that you think you may need? It may be easier to ensure a few orders that you are interested in are available rather than digging through the order catalog in sandbox.

Thanks,
Drew

Bob Dolin

Dec 21, 2018, 9:35:17 AM12/21/18
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Drew,

Medications we'd like to order include:
  • amitriptyline
  • azathioprine
  • clopidogrel
  • codeine
  • fluoxetine
  • metoprolol
  • oxycodone
  • tramadol
If that's too many, the most important are azathioprine, clopidogrel, and codine.

Would that work?

Thanks very much, Bob

Kathy Pickering (Cerner)

Jan 4, 2019, 10:16:32 AM1/4/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Bob - All medications listed are built in our sandbox. You may use Joe Smart patient id 4342010.  I ordered all the meds on your list.  This patient already had other meds as well.  If you need something different, please let us know.

-Kathy
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cerner-fhir-developers+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

RH Dolin

Jan 4, 2019, 10:17:52 AM1/4/19