Request for supported SNOMED or LOINC code for Blood Pressure Observation in Sandbox

Rahul Lamba

Mar 6, 2023, 12:03:43 PM3/6/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Could someone kindly provide me with a list of the SNOMED or LOINC codes mapped to blood pressure observations in the Cerner Sandbox environment?
I am keep getting error code invalid and have tried a lot of SNOMED/LOINC code.

It's challenging to determine what's supported and what's not without any documentation. I'm unsure if there's a Cerner Sandbox wiki available that lists the supported codes.

This problem isn't limited to the Observation API but extends to all Cerner APIs (Observation, Condition, Allergy, Procedure, etc.). The documentation doesn't provide any information on the supported codes in the Sandbox, which can be a significant time sink for developers.

Would someone be able to assist us by compiling a list of these codes and posting it here? It would undoubtedly save the time of many developers.

Thanks
Rahul

Rahul Lamba

Mar 7, 2023, 4:24:54 AM3/7/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Can someone please look at the above request and help us.

Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 7, 2023, 6:12:00 AM3/7/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Rahul,

Here is the list of the LOINC codes mapped for the observation resource.

Thank You,
Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)
CERN_ABCNMillennium B1941 03-07-23.xlsx

Rahul Lamba

Mar 7, 2023, 7:11:12 AM3/7/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Sukesh

Thank you for sharing the document. The code has worked for Systolic and Diastoliclic blood pressure however I am getting an invalid code error when using the code for Heart rate sitting. (69000-8).

Here is my request:
{
"resourceType": "Observation",
"status": "final",
"category": [
{
"coding": [
{
"system": "http://terminology.hl7.org/CodeSystem/observation-category",
"code": "vital-signs",
"display": "Vital Signs"
}
],
"text": "Vital Signs"
}
],
"code": {
"coding": [
{
"system": "http://loinc.org",
"code": "69000-8",
"display": "Heart rate --sitting"
}
],
"text": "Heart rate --sitting"
},
"subject": {
"reference": "Patient/12787588"
},
"effectiveDateTime": "2023-03-07T16:46:00.000Z",
"valueQuantity":
{
"value": 95,
"unit": "bpm",
"system": "http://unitsofmeasure.org",
"code": "/min"
},
"note": [
{
"time": "2023-03-01T15:03:10.000Z",
"text": "Heart rate test"
}
]
}

Can you kindly check and confirm if this is the right code mapped?

Regards
Rahul

Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 7, 2023, 7:34:07 AM3/7/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Rahul,

can you please provide the X-Request id for the above request.

Thank You,
Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Rahul Lamba

Mar 7, 2023, 7:35:20 AM3/7/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Sukesh

Here is the request ID

Thanks
Rahul

Rahul Lamba

Mar 7, 2023, 8:45:05 AM3/7/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Any update  on this Sukesh? Did you see the request?

Thanks
Rahul

Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 7, 2023, 8:54:10 AM3/7/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Rahul

I have gone through the logs and I believe the issue is from Alva Service which is internal to cerner.
I will contact them and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 8, 2023, 8:35:14 AM3/8/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Rahul,

Apologies for the late response.
It seems like an issue with the mappings in prod domains.Its working fine in our internal dev domains.
I will keep you posted and try to get a solution for this asap.

Regards,
Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 8, 2023, 10:31:47 AM3/8/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Rahul,

The issue here is with valueQuantity.code field, /min is supported only in internal dev domains and its not deployed till prod.
can you use this below set of code and see if it is allowing you to create.

"valueQuantity": {
"value": 95,
"unit": "bpm",
"code": "{beats}/min"
}

Thank You,
Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Rahul Lamba

Mar 8, 2023, 10:38:38 AM3/8/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Sukesh

Thank you so much for finding the issue. Really appreciate your help. I'll try with the suggested changes and let you know the result.

Thanks
Rahul