Can I update Patient resource.

Venkata Boddeti

May 8, 2018, 11:21:10 AM5/8/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I am able to create Patient,Condition and DocumentReference resources. Can I update these resources(Patient,Condition, DocumentReference)?

Max Philips (Cerner)

May 8, 2018, 11:31:53 AM5/8/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Venkata,

Here's our documentation for

This information is also available in Cerner's sandbox Conformance statement (on the fhir-ehr endpoint where create/update is available):

You can update Conditions, but not Patients or DocumentReferences.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Venkata Boddeti

May 8, 2018, 3:30:20 PM5/8/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks, Max

Not sure if I need to start a different thread for the following issue. Please let me know if I need to create a new post.

I have created a Condition resource and trying to read the created resource with the location header returned from the response. I received 404 Not found error.

url: https://fhir-ehr.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca/Condition/d38182575

Max Philips (Cerner)

May 8, 2018, 4:18:41 PM5/8/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers