Would like to request labs and meds for Nancy Smart

kcc...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2018, 8:38:44 AM12/4/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I would like to please request the following labs and meds to be added for Nancy Smart #4342009:

Diabetes meds

  • npH 30 units sub Q  or QC AC plus qhs
  • Regular insulin 10 units sub q ac
  • Pregnozone 10mg PO or oral qd q24h

Home meds

  • Nph QAM+qHS
  • Glucophage 500 mg po qhs (pill form)

Labs

  • Glocose Serum/POCT - any result
  • Hemoglobin - H1C 7.2
  • Sodium - any result
  • Potassium - any result
  • Creatinine - any result
 Thank you

Andy Kaehr (Cerner)

Dec 4, 2018, 3:54:21 PM12/4/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I have added all of the requested Meds/Labs to Nancy Smart.  I am not familiar with "Pregnozone" so added Prednisone instead.  Thanks, Andy

kcc...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2018, 11:41:55 AM12/5/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thank you

kcc...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 12:07:54 PM1/11/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Morning Andy,

Can you please input Levaquin or Levofloxacin as a home med that was ended two weeks ago on Nancy Smart #4342009?  We want to test the threshold for the home meds in our app.

Thank you

On Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 11:41:55 AM UTC-5, kcc...@gmail.com wrote:
Thank you