public provider url list

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Todd Parsnick

Sep 28, 2021, 12:53:04 PM9/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Does cerner have something similar to the open epic provider url list at https://open.epic.com/MyApps/Endpoints?

I am the lead developer on the Eureka Platform, which hosts research studies for UCSF and other institutions. https://info.eurekaplatform.org. We want to create an activity on our platform that allows participants to choose to connect their EHR data through FHIR by choosing a provider from a dropdown.

As I said above, open-epic provides a list of public URLS for accessing FHIR data from community epic providers and we would like to offer this for participants who use cerner providers as well. This FHIR data should be publicly accessible in accordance with the 21st Century Cures Act.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Oct 6, 2021, 5:46:27 PM10/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

No.  While Cerner is developing a series of enhancements to streamline the process for connecting successfully registered consumer apps with provider systems, the requested functionality is not yet available.  Please stay tuned to the Google Group for forthcoming announcements with more information on these upcoming enhancements.

Thanks,
Fenil