Patient-facing app with offline_access

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Xuan Thanh Nguyen

Mar 25, 2021, 3:49:16 AM3/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

At ColigoMed, we are building the global digital health platform for health, vision and dental, wearable integration for consumers and offering other services powered by AI/ML like predicting chronic conditions/diseases...
And integrating with Cerner is one of our priorities, we are interested in creating an app as patient-facing, however it seems the latest app registration does not support offline_access for patient facing app. Could you please advise the steps or pointing out a documentation to implement the offline_access.

Appreciate for any advices.

Thanks,
Thanh

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Mar 25, 2021, 3:55:34 PM3/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
When you create your app in the developer portal [1] and select Patient app type, you can select offline_access in the Standard Scopes section. If your app was originally created as an online_access app, it cannot be changed to offline_access.

Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 14.53.46.png

-Aaron (Cerner)

Xuan Thanh Nguyen

Mar 26, 2021, 10:57:43 AM3/26/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your prompt response.
Yes, I tried creating an app with offline_access with system account but got below error when saving the app.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-26 lúc 21.54.26.png

Can you please advise.

Thanks,
Thanh

Vào lúc 02:55:34 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 3, 2021, Aaron McGinn (Cerner) đã viết:

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Mar 26, 2021, 12:39:08 PM3/26/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
It looks like an app already exists using that system account ID. Since only one app can use an ID, you are getting this error.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Xuan Thanh Nguyen

Mar 27, 2021, 1:16:32 AM3/27/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Aaron,

After deleting all the apps and re-create a new one, it works perfectly.

Thanks,
Thanh

Vào lúc 21:57:43 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 3, 2021, Xuan Thanh Nguyen đã viết:
This conversation is locked