Apple Health Error

Assigned to desani...@gmail.com by eric.s...@cerner.com

Tricia Hidden

May 19, 2021, 1:55:40 PM5/19/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
When trying to sign into my daughters hospital to get her health records I keep getting this error Correlation ID: 32c3abcf-a8c7-4717-b6d9-60b4fe6ad180 on apple health. I am unsure about what to do next?

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

May 21, 2021, 12:09:02 PM5/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Thanks for the information! We have engaged the relevant teams to look into this issue.
I will update as more information becomes available!

Thanks,
Fenil (Cerner)

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

May 24, 2021, 1:42:48 PM5/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The error seems to be stemming from the Health System. We have engaged the Health System and they are investigating further!

Tricia Hidden

May 26, 2021, 1:18:10 PM5/26/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
An unspecified error occurred while attempting to log you in.
Information to provide to Technical Support
Correlation ID:
fcbb1e02-c4bd-4c4a-ac3d-5e769b7cde82
Information to provide to Apple Health
An unspecified error occurred while authenticating the user.
Error Code:
urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:authentication:error
Cerner's developer portal may provide useful information to assist in resolving this issue.

Here is a copy of what the message said in its entirety. It won't allow me to upload a picture as I keep receiving an error message.