Production teenant ID

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

David

Sep 25, 2021, 6:39:35 PM9/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Cerner Team,

I'm wondering how to obtain a production teenant ID to switch from the sandbox. Is there a way to generate it using CODE (https://code.cerner.com/developer/smart-on-fhir) or any place to create a ticket to generate it for our app there?

Thanks,
David

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 27, 2021, 12:07:34 PM9/27/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello David,

A tenantID is a unique identifier representing a domain of a Health System. If you are part of the CODE program, this would be provided by Cerner, by associates working with you.
If you are working directly with a Health System, please ask them to log a ticket to Cerner for the same.

Thanks,
Fenil

David

Oct 3, 2021, 4:57:55 PM10/3/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Fenil,

thank you for the quick response. To be sure can I ask you what exactly the CODE program is and how do I enroll it? (I do not see it when I google). And do you mean a hospital by "a Health System"?

Thanks,
David

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Oct 4, 2021, 12:00:52 PM10/4/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

You can find more information about CODE program here - https://code.cerner.com/
Yes, that is correct, by Health System I meant a Hospital.