Javascript error when launch Smart On FHIR App as MPage componenet

IMO Dev Team

Apr 19, 2019, 10:53:51 AM4/19/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Capture.PNG

HI, when we launch the Smart On Fhir App as MPage component in PowerChart, this javascript keep poping up and is very annoying during debug, can someone take a look and fix it?

Thanks!

--IMO Dev Team

Shriniket Sarkar (Cerner)

Apr 19, 2019, 11:46:02 AM4/19/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello IMO Dev Team,
                                  We are aware of this issue and are actively investigating it.
Is the issue happening for you when you use the MPage Component level Refresh button or does it happen in your workflow ?
Does it also happen when you are not debugging ?

Thanks,
Shriniket

IMO Dev Team

Apr 19, 2019, 2:07:28 PM4/19/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
It happens during normal flow, also after refresh. We're debugging using production build and it's happening when not debugging.

It looks like there is a timer running in the scripts and triggers the bug. The App works fine in normal Smart On Fhir launch mode, so it's related to MPage.