Upcoming Sandbox Downtime

Cerner FHIR Developers

May 20, 2021, 11:17:05 AM5/20/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

As part of our commitment to ensure the new public sandbox is up to date we will be performing a system update on Thursday, May 20th at 7pm CDT. During this time you will be unable to access the FHIR APIs in our public sandbox environment. This downtime will last roughly two hours. We will update this post when maintenance begins and when maintenance has completed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Cerner FHIR Developers

May 21, 2021, 11:32:09 AM5/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The system update was completed successfully and the sandbox was available again around 8:00 PM Central on Thursday, May 20th.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!
This conversation is locked