invalid_grant error

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Sid Bhatt

Aug 6, 2021, 6:55:04 PM8/6/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
hello, we are getting an error when using the refresh token. Appreciate the help. We sent this post a minute after authenticating the user, so the refresh token should not have expired.

POST:

Body:
grant_type=refresh_token
refresh_token=eyJp****

Headers:
Accept=application/json
Content-Type=application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Content-Length=75
Connection=close

Response:

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 8, 2021, 11:29:19 PM8/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Can you make sure you sent in the correct refresh token and not id_token or access_token?
Also, can you make sure, the actual value of refresh token is not being tampered with (added /removed characters/parameters) before sending in the request?

Thanks,
Fenil

Sid Bhatt

Aug 10, 2021, 7:59:20 PM8/10/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
hi Fenil,

Still no luck. Though getting a different error this time.

Here is the setup we are using to refresh the access_token for an app with offline_access scope we created today...

POST:

Headers:
Authorization: Basic <Base64 encoded "clientid:secret">
Accept: application/json
Content-Type=application/x-www-form-urlencoded

Body (confirmed the refresh_token it is exactly as we receive it from Cerner):
grant_type=refresh_token
refresh_token=eyJp****

Response:
Appreciate your help.

Thx,
Sid

Sid Bhatt

Aug 10, 2021, 8:02:54 PM8/10/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
never mind I figured out the issue. thank you.
This conversation is locked